It's My Beat

(Beta Max)

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Born into flames

It's so crazy how things come full circle so quickly. No sooner had I pondered when did Rapture come out? that my partner in rhyme had posted that info. This film features a blondie esque rhyme that really got me thinking about the revolutionary roots of hip hop. also had me questioning whether Palahniuk is a biter.

Joan has said that we need to loosen our death grip on the music. we should trust that there will be something else. i think she's right. at the same time we can't let rap go out like this. People need to be called out and so this is me, calling some people out.

Sumner M. Redstone
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Viacom
1515 Broadway
New York, NY 10036
(212) 258-6000

Bryan Leach, Vice President of A&R — urban
bryan@tvtrecords.com
label: TVT Records
address: 23 E 4th St, 3rd Floor
city: New York City
state: New York
zip code: 10003
phone: 212-979-6410
fax: 212-979-6489
http://www.tvtrecords.com/home/